PTV Vissim Roundabout- Web-Based Training [November]
In this one-session course, you will explore techniques for creating, evaluating, and calibrating roundabouts within PTV Vissim; including constructing the approaches and circulating lanes, configuring speed profiles throughout the roundabout, and calibrating custom lane change and gap acceptance behaviors.
PTV Vissim Introduction or equivalent experience. General roundabout design knowledge preferred.
- Creating and editing the required physical network
- Configuring yielding movements
- Creating multi-lane roundabouts
- Evaluating a roundabout
- Calibrating gap acceptance
- Calibrating driving behaviors
Note: All courses are from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM PST.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.