PTV Vissim Reviewers- Web-Based Training [August]
This two-session course provides insights and procedures commonly used to review and validate finished PTV Vissim microsimulation traffic studies. It is designed to be a starting point for developing reviewing processes; presenting workflow recommendations, best practices, and sample layouts that can streamline the review process.
Basic PTV Vissim knowledge or experience working within the traffic engineering or transportation planning industry.
- Learn to perform quality checks on the physical network objects
- Learn to validate the demand configuration applied to the network
- Learn to validate driver behaviors, gap acceptances, and other calibration settings,
- Develop and use graphic parameter settings and layout files to quickly review large networks
- Discus implementation of settings and default recommendations to modelers.
Note: All courses are from 1:00 PM-5:00 PM EDT.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.