PTV Vissim Public Transit – Web-Based Training [June]
This one-session PTV Vissim course will walk participants through adding public transit facilities to an existing micro-simulation network. By the end of the course participants will be confident configuring Public Transit lines, Transit Stops, passenger flow models, and transit schedules as well as performing evaluations specific to PTV Vissim’s transit module.
PTV Vissim Introduction or equivalent experience. Some background in transit operations preferred.
- Configuring public transit vehicles
- Placing public transit stops
- Configuring transit stop passenger demand
- Placing transit line routes
- Creating transit vehicle arrival schedules
- Creating transit vehicle stop schedules
- Evaluating transit operations
Note: All courses are from 1:00 PM-5:00 PM EDT.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.