PTV Vissim Mesoscopic and Hybrid Modeling- Web-Based Training [October]
In this course participants will learn the fundamentals of mesoscopic simulation and how it contrasts to traditional microscopic simulation and macroscopic travel demand modeling. As well as how to calibrate and implement mesoscopic simulation techniques in PTV Vissim. Finally, participants will learn how to implement hybrid meso and microscopic simulation techniques to take advantage of the strengths of both levels of resolution.
PTV Vissim Dynamic Traffic Assignment modeling or equivalent experience.
- Principles of mesoscopic driver behaviors
- Principles of mesoscopic route and lane choice models
- Configuring network models for Mesoscopic Simulation
- DTA calibration techniques
- Assignment convergence
- Mesoscopic data collection and result outputs
- Configuring network models for hybrid modeling
Note: All courses are from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM PST.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.