PTV Vissim Managed Lanes- Web-Based Training [September]
This one-session course explores configuring freeway facilities such as hard and soft-barrier separated managed lanes, restricted access lanes for HOV or Transit, driver behavior calibration, as well as how to implement active traffic management strategies. By the end of the course participants should feel confident modeling static and time-dependent toll lanes, ramp meters, speed harmonization facilities, and hard-shoulder facilities using PTV Vissim.
PTV Vissim Introduction or equivalent experience. Some experience in freeway operations and facilities preferred.
- Configuring restricted access lanes such as High Occupancy, Transit, or Truck Lanes.
- Using and Configuring PTV Vissim’s Managed Lanes facilities such as toll roads or High-Occupancy-Toll lanes.
- Configuring static and dynamic tolling models.
- Introduction to VAP controlled active traffic management strategies such as Hard-Shoulder running, Variable Speed Limits, and Ramp Metering.
Terms and Conditions
The training service is covered by the following terms and conditions:
- Once you are registered for this training course, PTV America, Inc. will require an advance payment to complete registration process.
- Your training registration can be cancelled and refunded in full up to 30 days prior to the training start date and is not eligible for refund if cancelled within 30 days of the training start date.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.