PTV Vissim Dynamic Assignment- Web-Based Training [October]
In this course you will learn and apply the principles of PTV Vissim’s dynamic traffic assignment (DTA) methods; learning how to generate a micro-simulation model from origin-destination data, search new routes and find convergence for the demand distribution. Participants will also be introduced to some travel demand modeling fundamentals.
PTV Vissim Introduction or equivalent experience. Basic knowledge or experience in demand modeling preferred.
- Discuss the principles of PTV Vissim’s assignment network
- Explore the principles of PTV Vissim’s destination and route choice methods
- Insert travel demand elements such as zones, matrices, zone connectors, and nodes
- Apply assignment calibration techniques
- Discuss and apply assignment convergence techniques
Note: All courses are from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM PST.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.