PTV Vissim Basic Freeway Modeling- Web-Based Training [July]
This one-session version of our PTV Vissim freeway operations training explores static demand-based freeway facilities such as freeway facility geometry, driver behavior calibration, and demos on modeling ramp meters and managed lanes. By the end of the course participants should feel confident modeling basic freeway segments in microsimulation using PTV Vissim software.
PTV Vissim Introduction or equivalent experience. Some experience in freeway operations and facilities preferred.
- Freeway geometry creation and best practices
- Freeway-specific speed and demand configuration
- Fleet types, classes, and compositions
- Performing evaluations on freeway facilities
- Calibrating driving following and lane change behaviors
Note: All courses are from 1:00 PM-5:00 PM EDT.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.