PTV Vissim Event Based Scripting – Web Based Training
The purpose of this course is to demonstrate how to extend PTV Vissim capabilities by means of the COM interface. The course starts with an introduction to event-based scripts. Numerous examples will help you to become quickly familiar with event-based scripts programming.
Experienced PTV Vissim users from all disciplines, programming experience recommended.
Training course: Modeling Basics and Traffic Impact Studies using Microscopic Traffic Flow Simulation; basic programming knowledge required.
1:00 PM-4:30 PM EST
June 17, 2020
- Explanation of the COM interface
- Working with COM documentation and online help
- Modification of Vissim objects before and during the simulation on the basis of VBA practice examples
- Application examples for large-scale COM applications
Web-based training is conducted using GoToTraining.
Please send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course you would like to attend
- Course date
- Form of address (Mr/Ms/Dr):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- PO number (if applicable)
- Any additional details or comments.