PTV Vissim Dynamic Assignment – Web-Based Training
In this course you will learn and apply the principles of PTV Vissim’s dynamic traffic assignment (DTA) methods; learning how to generate a micro-simulation model from origin-destination data, search new routes and find convergence for the demand distribution. Participants will also be introduced to some travel demand modeling fundamentals.
Experienced PTV Vissim users from all disciplines, demand modeling experience helpful.
Vissim Introduction or equivalent experience generating microsimulation network models. Basic knowledge or experience in demand modeling preferred.
April 8, 2020
- Discuss the principles of DTA’s abstract network
- Explore the principles of Vissim’s destination and route choice methods
- Insert travel demand elements; zones, matrices, zone connectors, nodes
- Apply DTA calibration techniques
- Discuss and apply assignment convergence techniques
Web-based training is conducted using GoToTraining.
Please send an email with the following information to email@example.com.
- Course you would like to attend
- Course date
- Form of address (Mr/Ms/Dr):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- PO number (if applicable)
- Any additional details or comments.